We recommend that your home be inspected every 7 to 14 days to assist in preventing any damage that could be caused to your home by excessive rain and heat. Good Hands provides a 30 point inspection that is performed on every visit. Our inspections are documented and stored and can be made available upon your request.
Good Hands provides a customized concierge program that could include opening your seasonal home or condo to any family or friends that are visiting, cleaning before and after the visit, and securing the property after departure. We work with realtors in the event the home/condo is placed on the market. We can provide staging for a sale or checking the property after a showing or open house. We can also assist in any rental needs for your seasonal property. We can be available for any handyman or any general maintenance appointments that may require a person to be in your home. Furniture deliveries, cable/alarm installation, or any repairs can be set up to coincide with our home watch appointment or a separate appointment can be scheduled if more convenient.
- 30 point Inspection
- Home setup – can include delivery of furniture, cable installation, etc.
- Interior and Exterior Clean of home
- Hurricane Preparation
- Open and Close up Home
- Maintenance (handyman) Services
- Set up appointments for any contracted services
- Real time photos can be taken to document any damage that may be caused by storms or other issues for insurance purposes.
- Property Inspection Checklist will be provided upon every visit.